2leep.com

14. Mai 2011

[FANACCOUNT] Yoochun came to our Cafe and we faced each other and our Eyes met~

Photobucket

I work in a café.

It was almost closing time and so I was finishing up with all of my speed, but without my noticing all of a sudden all these equipments and staff had taken over the store. Lol

When I looked—it was that Micky had come. *omg* T_T_T_T_T_T_T

Micky and the manager came to the front of the cash register and asked for an iced five-grain latte. *omg* I made them with all of my love and care and with trembling hands. T_T

Anyways, the names of the brand (on things) cannot appear (on the drama), so the staff was putting on stickers on the uniform, but Micky was staring at me T_T

I was surprised and so momentarily looked away and then looked again, but Micky… he… he was smiling… T__T Man, he makes this fan who is just one out of a million have butterflies. T_T_T_T

During the filming there was a situation in which they need a the 50-cent coin. We had finished balancing the accounts (for that day) and so the manager was wrestling with the register to open it.

Then the staff just gave Micky the coin and Micky then later returned it to us, but because the staff was doing things no one was paying attention. So I jumped and took it. Micky gave me the coin and told me to buy a lottery ticket with it lol… Even if he hadn’t said so I was going to buy one, lol.

They did one rehearsal and then two full-shoots. They took two takes of Micky’s vest (T/N: I am not sure what the word means so I am guessing that it is “vest”. The original Korean word is “바스트.”)

Because I stood in front of Micky and we looked at each other during the filming… the eyes kept meeting and because I am just a fan out of a million I was so honored and so even my ears turned red and didn’t know what to do—and seeing that, Micky kept smiling T_T

After the filming was over and they were moving out, the CEO asked for a signature for the store so I went along to get a signature. The manager asked how much it costs to open up a place like this and Micky showed a bit of interest himself, lol.

When I was receiving the signature I wanted to say that “actually I am an obsessed fan” or something… but everyone was seemingly in a hurry to leave lol. The manager and two women who were maybe the clothing coordinators were making eyes at me (to hurry up) so I shut up and just received the signature.

Before the filming the production team had called all day and had been irritating and had kind of threatened (T/N: a light version of this word) to film until 3… but it took only one hour from when the staff arrived and did stuff and then finished filming.


Source: DC TVXQ Gallery 열쏭 님
Translation CreditJYJ3
Shared by:
Kirikirimai15

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen