2leep.com

25. April 2011

[TWEET] @0101xiahtic 25.04.11




Oh... our house.. no, the whole area has totally become blacked out... and I'm alone... my house is absolutely in darkness kk It's really been a long time since I felt this chill haha


Right now I'm walking around and depending on the light my handphone gives off in the darkness kk It seems like a test of courage, seems like fun... good, good it seems like I'm still in the heavens called slumber


I'll just pull up my covers and sleep^^ Good night everyone!!


But I think I can hear some odd sounds at the other room keke the sound of the wind....


But I'm very fine right now haha It's absolutely quiet and calm haha


Even if all of you tease me... in fact I don't get scared of these things ^^ I also don't believe in ghosts, since I was young..;; haha


Since I'm the "ideologist" who thinks ghosts do not exist.. I also don't believe in spirits^^ I also don't think there are aliens haha In this world, I think that there's only people, animals, and plants... Is it too serious of me....


I don't believe in ghosts and yet... I really love ghost stories..^^ haha there was somebody that... told me he/she'll tell me ghost stories.... too bad ㅠ


Ah, right!! Tigger frequently climbs up whether on the sofa, bed, or on the desk top and for about ten minutes or so stares at the ceiling... it's clearly a ceiling with nothing on it and yet he always stares at the same direction....


Oh oh electricity's back!!!!!!!!!!!!


The cats, for your information, are all in my parents' house and I'm all alone^^ haha


Back when I was young, when I sleep alone in the room... you know the watch that moves from side to side (T/N: grandfather's clock, maybe?)... I was very scared of the ding dong sound it makes...


Ah... and outside, while there's a strange noise, the power went out again....... keke


Outside, our neighborhood seems to be like that... kk what could this be....;; ayyy, I have to sleep ㅠ everyone, annyeong!!


Since I was young, I was a listener of the Toyo Mystery (T/N: A radio program airing scary stories).. and Gumiho too every summer of every year hahaha eh the lights went back again kk what is this.....;;





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen