2leep.com

18. April 2011

[TRANS] Max Matsuura explains about JYJ Charity concert


+++ycdycd: Anyway, please stop interfering with JYJ's Charity Concert! Charity is a good thing so please don't step on it!

+++masatomatsuura: It's not interfering. It's a matter of contract. In other words, it's a matter of promise.

I haven't done anything to be ashamed of. No matter what you say.

I understand the feeling of trusting the people you love. But if you trust that boss to that extent then I have nothing to say. They believe in that boss but that boss can't help them. In that case, I have nothing to say.

@mjjeje wake up

We can't reveal anything related to the contract's content.

We are not fools. We don't do things that don't stand a chance.

I’m worn out by Twitter, in the beginning, I already knew that I’m a person who’s not supposed to appear here. I really don’t hate the 3 of them. However, it’s difficult to be a president of a company. The company’s policy and my own thinking are two different things. A president must follow the company.

When I really speak the truth, don’t be so surprised (LOL)

Source:
Translation: linhkawaii @ ONETVXQ.com 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen